If you have any questions about our office policies, please call our office during business hours.
We value your time! We do our best to stay on schedule and will advise you if we are behind. If you should have to wait in our office, we assure you it is because one of our family of patients has an emergency — pain, infection or cosmetic embarrassment. The only other reason you should have to wait is unexpected difficulty in the course of someone's treatment.
We see all patients on an appointment basis and ask that you call in advance to that we may reserve a time tor you. If you are unable to keep your appointment, we ask that you let us know at least 48 hours in advance so that we may offer your time to another patient. Patients that repeatedly fail to show for appointments may be charged or asked to prepay before future appointments can be scheduled.
We do file and accept most major dental insurance plans. We ask that you pay your estimated portion at the time of service. If your dental insurance company does not cover what was estimated or expected you are responsible for any remaining balance.
Your dental insurance is a contract between you (or your employer) and the insurance company. We decided many years ago, for us to provide the level of care we wish to provide, it must be done independent of the oversight of an insurance company. Insurance companies never have and never will have the patients' best interest in mind. The treatment that is routinely covered by insurance is often minimally acceptable treatment. We want to provide our patients with the most up to date, longest lasting services available. This is often in direct conflict with an insurance company's policy.
If your insurance company has not paid your claim within 60 days the full balance becomes your responsibility. We do our best to estimate insurance benefits but cannot be held responsible if your insurance carrier does not perform as expected.
We encourage all patients to read and understand their plan and its benefits and limitations.
Our fees are based on providing dental treatment of the highest quality. We use only the best materials and contract with the finest dental laboratories. Our fees are not based on insurance fee schedules.
We make every effort to make fine dentistry available and affordable. We have several payment options that you may use for your dental treatment. Payment is expected at the time of treatment unless prior arrangements have been made.
- We accept cash, checks, Visa and MasterCard
- For treatment over $500, we offer a 5% courtesy discount if paid in full by cash or check at the time of treatment.
- For patients who wish to extend payments over several months, we offer a dental financing program through Wells Fargo. This plan offers 6 month, NO INTEREST, financing for treatment over $500.
- We also offer longer payment plans as well through Wells Fargo (up to 2 years) Just ask for details. Its simple and most patients are easily approved.
- We offer financing through CareCredit. Again, just ask for details. Its simple and most patients are easily approved.
- Please ask if you have any questions or financial concerns — we can often tailor an arrangement that can make completing your dentistry a reality.
- We do charge a monthly service charge on balances over 60 days old.
We are currently accepting new patients. We value referrals from our patients and consider a referral from you the highest compliment we can receive. Please take a card or cards if you know anyone who might benefit from our services.